數據庫錯誤: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1]
SELECT * FROM `hrd_models_set` WHERE channelId =
Condition: New Place of Origin: Yanchen, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: HRD Power Type: Electricity
Customer design: Accept Certification: ISO9001-2010
Application: Heating treatment for refractories
Voltage: According to onsite condition
Power(W): According to furnace itself
Dimension(L*W*H): According to furnace itself
Weight: According to furnace itself
The process of removing moisture from the material is called drying. Different production processes have different requirements for drying process. Metallurgical and mechanical manufacturing industries often use Refractory processes to heat refractory bricks, casting sand cores and cores. Wood processing industry often uses drying technology to dry wood. The food industry also uses drying technology to dry food. In short, drying materials by drying process is very common in production and life, and using gas as heat source has its unique advantages over other fuels.
Drying method of material
The drying process is to provide heat to the dried material and accelerate evaporation. There are three drying methods according to the heat transfer mode:
(1) contact drying materials directly contact the heated surfaces to evaporate water, which is suitable for drying thin layer materials.
Radiation drying uses radiant heat from radiant heat to heat materials. This method has many advantages and has been widely used in various industries, especially far-infrared drying.
3. Convection drying uses hot air or hot flue gas as desiccant. When it flows through the material surface, it transfers heat to the material and takes away the moisture evaporated from the surface of the material. This is also a widely used drying process.
1. It has good air circulation effect, the air circulation speed reaches 1-3 M / sec, and the air distribution is uniform.
2, sufficient heating capacity to meet process requirements.
3. Temperature, humidity detection, adjustment and control are convenient, flexible and reliable.
4. It has good thermal insulation and air tightness.
5. Stainless steel inner liner has better corrosion resistance to prevent cracking caused by temperature stress.
6. Easy to install, repair and maintain.
7, note: the same kiln must be the same dry material, the initial water content is basically the same, dry kiln must be full size, no empty, so as to avoid short circuit air circulation.